Frustrated by diets with short term results?
Ginnie Hill Interview
- Nutritionist Louisville – Hamburgers, dairy, fruits, veggies, potatoes…
- Nutritionist Louisville – Two Exciting Alzheimer’s Advances
- Nutritionist Louisville – These studies may go a long way
- Nutritionist Louisville – Bottled water found to contain over 24,000 chemicals
- Nutritionist Louisville – Rather than spending time to clean up problems…
Category Archives: Ginnie Hill
Which one of these causes the lowest use of inhalers? Give a listen!
Download audio file (tip198ghill.mp3) Continue reading
HealthNews of the Month Click on each headline to read the full story.
Statin-Heart Advice Attacked
“Critics within the cardiology community say the guidelines rest on weak evidence and unsupported assertions.”
Fluoride Does Not Reduce Tooth Decay-But THIS Does!
“Dr. David Kennedy says the thought that fluoride reduces tooth decay is nothing but a myth. He mentions a much [...] Continue reading